High-Country Health Food and Cafe in Mariposa California



>
'Click' Here for All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
'Click' Here for All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
'Click' for More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'. "We provide a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. Come in and let us help You Relax"
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'. "We provide a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. Come in and let us help You Relax"
'Click' for More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located in Mariposa, California
‘Click' for More Info: For All Your Printing Needs, Call Combs Printing Today
‘Click' for More Info: For All Your Printing Needs, Call Combs Printing Today
'Click' for More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All Your Home and Hardware Needs in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All Your Home and Hardware Needs in Mariposa, California
'Click' Here to Visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa...
'Click' Here to Visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa... "We have FREE Wi-Fi, we're Eco-Friendly & have the Largest Menu in the Sierra"
'Click' for More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' for More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' for More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
Published Online Since 2004

SST Public Safety Scanner
Click Image
prev BCT15X small scanner sst
______________________________

Contact Us to Place Your Ad
Place 'Your' Classified Ad
on Sierra Sun Times

Email Us Today
______________________________

Classified Ads

Insulators         - Insulators Wanted -         
Collector in Fresno Looking to 
Purchase Your Old Insulators

Collector would like to pay you 
"CASH" 
for your old insulators.

('Click' here for more information)
insulators sm

                                                                             3/4
______________________________


Place Your Ad Today
Event
Job Listing
or Community Notice

______________________________

Send in News Articles to
Sierra Sun Times
______________________________

Fresno Bee
Ahwahnee Woman Killed in Two-car Crash on Highway 49

Today
Mariposa County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, February 19, 2019 – Items Include a Discussion Regarding Pre-Approved Building Plans and a Discussion for a Potential Veteran’s Memorial Monument
And
Madera County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Yosemite is Open

Dead Trees
Survey Finds 18 Million Trees Died in California in 2018 – Over 147 Million Trees Since 2010 - Mariposa County Since 2010: 10,033,000, Madera County Since 2010: 15,459,000

Mariposa County Senior News
Menu & Activities Schedule for February

housing affordability california 4th quarter 2018 source car300
Mariposa County Real Estate 
News
New for Tuesday, February 19


Mariposa and Yosemite Valley Weather for Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Valid at 6:00 A.M. 
Note: Central Valley: Freeze Warning until Tuesday, February 19, 09:00 AM PST
Sunny today with a high temp of around 48 degrees with a low temp of around 30 degrees. Yosemite Valley: Sunny today with a high temp around 35 degrees with a low temp tonight of around 20 degrees. Yesterday the high temp in Mariposa topped out at 45.1 degrees (8.9 degrees warmer than Sunday) while the low temp came in at 23.8 degrees. The SST rain gauge recorded 0.14" of snow melt by Midnight. A storm total of 3.62" and a seasonal total of 27.08". Wind gusts up to 12 mph recorded at the SST weather station yesterday. Mariposa weather for Wednesday: A 60% chance of rain and snow showers with little to no snow accumulation. Mostly cloudy with a high temp of around 48 degrees with a low temp of around 33 degrees. Future high temps for Mariposa: Thu.: 46 degrees, Fri.: 48 degrees. Mariposa future rain chances: Wed.: 60% chance of rain/snow showers with little to no snow accumulation. Thu.: 40% chance of snow showers with little to no snow accumulation. Sat night.: 20% chance of showers. Sun.: 40% chance of rain/snow showers. Mon.: 30% chance of rain/snow showers.
More weather information
_____________________________________________
  • Last Update:Tuesday 19 February 2019, 12:54.
Snow levels reach lower elevations in Madera County Overnight freeze could create dangerous road conditions, including black ice Ample rain and snow promise steady supply of water Lawmaker Proposes ‘No Speed Limit Lane’ On California Highways
Mariposa County 
 Burn Day Information

 fire ok   
Tuesday, February 19
Permissive Burn Day
  NO 
Permit Required from CAL FIRE
  Permit May Be Required from Mariposa County 
 
Click here for Mariposa County Permit Information

 For More Information 
 Call: (209) 966-1200
 CAL FIRE - Burn Information
_____________________________________________

Events
3 2 19 Hornitos Enchilada Dinner ad
3 2 19 AAUW Moroccan Nights ad
2019 Storytelling Ad

Advertise Your Upcoming Event!
_______________________________
 

Contact Us to Advertise Your Event

_______________________________

SPCA Kitty

SPCA FB

 SPCA Hours & Days of Operation: 
Tuesday through Saturday
  Winter Hours Start November 6  
Wednesday through Saturday

Adoption: 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Yard Sale - 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.

“Please Spay and Neuter Your Pets”
  Mention above AD for a Discount  


Real Estate
Daily and Company 300 100
Mariposa Sales 300x100

Sierra Foothill Homes 300x100

At the Request of Senators Boxer and Feinstein, California’s Major Hospital Associations Surveyed Hospitals on Efforts to Meet this Public Health Threat

October 15, 2014 - Washington D.C. – Today, U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) wrote to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director, Dr. Tom Frieden, urging him to review the findings of newly released surveys by the California Hospital Association (CHA) and the California Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems (CAPH) on the steps California hospitals are taking to address the public health threat of Ebola. 

Barbara-Boxer“While there has been important work done to get hospitals prepared, it is clear that there is more we can and must do to ensure that every facility and every health care worker is fully trained and ready to meet this threat,” Senator Boxer wrote. “I ask that you review the California hospitals’ letters, and respond to me with any additional actions the CDC is taking to help our nation’s hospitals keep the public and our courageous health care workers safe.” 

The two major California hospital associations surveyed their member hospitals in response to an October 3 request from Senator Boxer and Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA). The Senators asked the hospitals to respond to a series of questions to help identify any remaining gaps in the public health system that could impede California’s ability to safely screen, diagnose and treat any potential Ebola patients. 

Senator Boxer included the responses from the two hospital associations in her letter to Director Frieden. 

The response from California Hospital Association President and CEO C. Duane Dauner can be found here

The response from California Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems President and CEO Erica Murray can be found here.

The text of today’s letter from Senator Boxer to the CDC follows: 

October 15, 2014 

Dr. Tom Frieden
Director
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Road Atlanta, GA 30333 

Dear Dr. Frieden: As you are aware, the unprecedented Ebola outbreak in West Africa and the subsequent first cases diagnosed in the United States have raised concerns about whether hospitals are fully prepared to safely diagnose and treat any potential Ebola patients. 

For this reason, on October 3, I wrote to the California Hospital Association and the California Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems to ask them to assess the level of preparedness of our state’s hospitals. Today, I am forwarding you their in-depth responses with the hope that they will be helpful as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) works to strengthen public health preparations and respond to any remaining concerns. 

While there has been important work done to get hospitals prepared, it is clear that there is more we can and must do to ensure that every facility and every health care worker is fully trained and ready to meet this threat. 

I ask that you review the California hospitals’ letters, and respond to me with any additional actions the CDC is taking to help our nation’s hospitals keep the public and our courageous health care workers safe. 

Sincerely, 

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator