Ghost Gun Arrests in Fallbrook
February 9, 2024 - San Diego County Sheriff’s Department officials report that three people are in custody in an ongoing drug investigation in Fallbrook.
Deputies with the Fallbrook Sheriff's Substation Crime Suppression Team developed information about about a house that was possibly involved in selling drugs. Through the Crime Suppression Team's investigation, enough evidence for a search warrant was obtained.
The search warrant was served at a house in the 2700 Block of Los Alisos Drive on Wednesday, February 7 just before 6:00 a.m.
The following items were seized from the home.
- Two ghost guns (Ghost guns are untraceable firearms without serial numbers. These kits can be purchased online or at gun shows without background checks and assembled at home.)
- One 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun
- One handgun lower receiver
- More than 1,300 rounds of ammunition
- Handgun magazines
- More than five pounds of marijuana, heroin, methamphetamines, and fentanyl
- Drug paraphernalia
Ethan Altshul (30), Ryan Furr (38) and Cole Nixon (33) were booked into the Vista Detention Facility on charges of possessing drugs for sales, being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and prohibited person in possession of ammunition.
Source & photo: San Diego County Sheriff’s Department